Store: Le Creuset
Skills & Experience Requirements:
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR:
THE FIRST AND FINEST PREMIUM COOKWARE BRAND
Respect for tradition and authenticity has been Le Creuset’s guiding principle since 1925. Today we are the worldwide leader in cast iron and cooking essentials, known for our innovative designs and exceptional quality. We are a leader in bold, rich color – and a pioneer in the latest, most sought-after hues. Our products’ authentic craftsmanship and originality—across an extensive range of materials— has built a brand with rich history, yet modern relevancy.
At Le Creuset, we have a passion for superior artisan quality, exceptional design, trendsetting style, French craftsmanship, and enduring value. We currently operate more than 70 retail stores in North America and over 100 stores worldwide. Our mission is to provide exceptional products that merge style and performance so as to inspire and delight cooking and entertaining enthusiasts - from generation to generation.
We are constantly opening new stores and are always looking for exceptional people with a passion for our Brand.
Candidates interested must have a love of culinary affairs, passion for people and understanding of retail business practices.
Learn more about our company at lecreuset.com.
To apply for a position, please go to the store directly during business hours.
Position Summary: Strategically manage and promote sales culture within a Retail Store to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals to position PUMA as the most desirable and sustainable sportlifestyle brand in the world
Essential Functions: The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short and long term planning and expense control
• Guarantee consistent high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s core values and service standards
• Responsible for assisting with the recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Sales Associates
• Responsible for understanding and maintaining own level of Product Knowledge as well as directly responsible for Store(s) Associate’s level of Product Knowledge and the ability to communicate it to customers in keeping with the Be NICE program
• Accountable for payroll control and service driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while maintaining the highest levels of service to customers
• Responsible for ensuring that all training programs, both Domestic and International, are fully functional and result driven within the Store
• Analyze customer profiles, buying trends, and competitive information to impact and drive business
• Manage and monitor Loss Prevention education, training and awareness programs
• Directly responsible for Loss Prevention compliance within store
• Manage and achieve or exceed all Inventory and Shrink goals; oversee and manage bi-annual Physical Inventory
• Directly responsible for execution and processing of merchandise both incoming and outgoing (Transfers, ASNs)
• Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to Store Manager
• Communicate, manage and execute all Marketing opportunities and events within budget and according to all Policies & Procedures
• Develop and maintain strong communication with Brand Advocate
• Participate in new store openings and/or store closings; travel may be required
• Attends all offsite training and position related meetings as required by supervisor; travel may be required
• Ensure execution and maintenance of all Visual Directives as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards
• Maintain physical condition of Store according to Facility Department guidelines and communicate maintenance needs in a timely manner
• Required to comply with all operational core competencies and key accountabilities
• Execute all requirements concerning OSHA to maintain a safe and compliant working atmosphere for all Store Associates
• Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required
Skills & Experience Requirements:
Qualifications: One to two years of management experience in a focused, customer service oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track record. Proven ability to exceed sales while meeting payroll goals, demonstrated ability to identify, hire, train, develop and retain top talent as well teams, ability to reason through complex issues, demonstrates effective communication, ability to present information to large groups
Physical Requirements: The ability to constantly walk and move about is required. This role involves frequent stationary standing, reaching, bending/twisting of head and neck, and maintaining balance while walking and using ladder/step stool equipment, along with occasional kneeling, crouching, climbing, bending/stooping at waist/torso and sitting to assist customers and maintain the store and stock area. The Store Supervisor is required to occasionally push/pull equipment such as shelving bays, dollies, carts and racks with up to 20 lbs. of force and lift/carry/place boxes and product up to 30 lbs. in weight at heights up to 131” while using a ladder. Use of the following senses are critical to this position: talking/speaking, hearing, near and far acuity, depth perception and field of vision. Cognitive factors critical to the Store Supervisor function are: reading comprehension, basic math/calculations, writing, complex problem solving and computer work.
Environmental factors are operation of foot controls for operating moving stock shelving bays and exposure to working at heights.
Interested applicants may apply in person or email resumes to: email@example.com